This item is currently made to order, lead time is currently 5 weeks.
Ordering large quantities?
Get a quote
Would you like to customize your coverall or add a logo? detail this in your quote or contact us.
Developed and Tested in temperatures ranging further than -50°C this coverall is a suited to cold climates for activities such as dog sledding.
The X330 Coverall is manufactured to a high specification with dual 150g Insulation layers (300g total) that trap air for extra warmth along with our durable HTY2 Fabric and Ergonomic Design, proves this to withstand the harshest of conditions - Even for Dog Sledding! Simple design but very warm, flexible and effective our most robust coverall yet!
- Unisex design
- Fur lined colar
- Small internal stormgaurd inside the zip
- Built-in Hi-Viz panels - Be seen in low light conditions
- HTY2 Fabric - Ultra strong fabric resistant to the harsh demands of the coldstore environment
- Bar tacked and studded high stress areas - Extra strength and durability
- Dual 150g Insulation layer - Dual insulation layer traps air for extra warmth
- Upturned Outer fabric on Inside Leg - Reduced risk of tearing increasing longevity of Trouser
- Ergonomically Shaped - For maximum comfort and minimum body fatigue